Hill people gear.

caihlen

FNG
Hi y'all, I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with the Hill People Gear lineup. Specifically I'm interested in the runners kit bag, the Tarahumara daypack and the Mountain Serape. Has anyone used a kit bag under a standard pack? Does anyone have any insightinto the products durability. Thanks....glad to be here....

Ken Campbell

I do not have the items you mentioned but I do have other items. My favorite is an ultralight S20M pack bag. I strap it onto my T3 when more space is needed. ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE QUALITY! They are every bit the quality as Kifaru products!. Probally why many of their products are ment to be used on Kifaru products. Best thing is they are EXTREMELY affordable for SUPERIOR QUALITY! They even put things on sale.

I have used the Kit Bag since their first run of product. It works great under a full-size pack or with day packs or fanny packs.
You will sweat and get hot with it on. However, it is a great tool to pack a handgun, keep your GPS and other small items handy and is great for fly fishing.
The Hill brothers are great guys and you will not be disappointed with the products or with the quality of construction.

OP
C

caihlen

FNG
Thanks Heather. I'm considering my options. I appreciate the feedback. Best regards.....

gunn

FNG
I have used the Kit Bag since their first run of product. It works great under a full-size pack or with day packs or fanny packs.
You will sweat and get hot with it on. However, it is a great tool to pack a handgun, keep your GPS and other small items handy and is great for fly fishing.
The Hill brothers are great guys and you will not be disappointed with the products or with the quality of construction.

+1, It's been with me pretty much 24/7 since I got it.

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I've got a kit bag and RKB. I like the kit bag for predator hunting and fishing, and I used the RKB on my elk hunt last year. Very useful in the right situation.