Hi from NC

Kerri

FNG
Hi. Been a long time fan of the rokslide videos and social media but never ventured too far into the forum other than looking at reviews when they popped up on google searches.

Im pretty new to hunting with only one real season hunting whitetails under my belt, but have been a huge outdoor enthusiast all my life. Once me and the vegan ex wife split I had to go into full carnivore mode and pick up hunting and re picked up my old fishing hobby.

Im coming to an end of my career in the military and want to spend my retirement hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, lifting weights and just enjoying life. I dont have much to offer in the hunting world, so Im hoping to learn as much as I can. Especially hoping to glean some knowledge from the western hunters because my retirement gift to myself will be a backpack hunt out west. Haven't figured out where yet or even what animal.

Thanks for having me.

Kerri

Fowler530

WKR
Welcome from NorCal!! Lots of great information and experience to draw from around here! Thanks for your service! 🇺🇲 Glad to have you here!