Hey just found you guy's

akcabin

Lil-Rokslider
I found this site just a bit ago. And really enjoy it to. I just came upon the oller folks place. Hope I don't get annoying. I'm just waiting on getting healed up enough to get out again and have some time. Great stuff from great folks

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
A

akcabin

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks Eddie. Randy I liked your old picture. Can I get a copy ? Post it up again.
Healing up from working n playing too hard. Then I was showing our daughter one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. And where her great grandparents homesteaded in 1952. Slipped n landed on my butt, but my neck got shorter. Had a plate put on the front of 3 #567. Then broke the graphs between them. Now getting the back side fused. Then go play some more.
We built a remote cabin that I can fly out to. Just hang out for a while I hope. A great place to heal in a lot of ways.
Building a new retirement home to , mostly myself so that's cool. Into ol iron, 41 Farmall H, drive a 79 El Camino and a 76 F-250.
But the outdoors is my passion. We live on the end of the road per say. In winter like now we have a lot of moose around. Have a dead calf next to the drive now. Another one a quarter mile down the road. Even got to shoot a grizzly bear on our back porch.
Hey just another guy who likes hanging out in the bush. And our family around me. Most beautiful wife in the world. In my mind I'm the most blessed guy in the world

OP
A

akcabin

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I'm not used to just hanging out around the house. And probably use this place to get a little bit of a taste of being out.
Been blessed to be able to be in ak and have a few experiences.