Hey , Florida guys , anybody interested in meeting up for a 500 yard shoot ?

CRJR45

WKR
At Okeechobee Shooting Sports on 4 25 ? It's on a Tuesday starting at 9am and it cost $100 , for all day . I just thought I'd see if there was any interest , I'm sure it would be fun meeting some new faces , putting names to faces on here . Maybe throw a couple dollars in a hat and have a mini match ? Just a thought .
What do you think ?

Dented

WKR
I'll be in that area 2nd week of April, wish I'd delayed my trip! Looks like a really nice range.

OP
CRJR45

CRJR45

WKR
I'll be in that area 2nd week of April, wish I'd delayed my trip! Looks like a really nice range.
It is , their regular rifle range is only $15 for all day and goes out to 200 yards , I go 2 or 3 times a month , just nice people there .

OP
CRJR45

CRJR45

WKR
Guys , I'd still like to meet some new faces even if just shooting 200 on a weekend . I usually go two or three times a month , let me know if you feel like meeting some weekend .

OP
CRJR45

CRJR45

WKR
100 dollars to go to the range?!! Holy moly!
Yeah , that's what I said forever , but I wanted to check my load to see how it did longer range . But the next closest place has a 300 yard range and it is $25 an hour , so compared to that it's a deal , LOL