Hendershots Extreme 338 win mag ammo available

I’m NOT affiliated with Hendershots, but I’ve been looking for ammo for an upcoming Arctic trip and finally found some.

If you’re looking for 338 win mag ammo, and, like me, you’re not yet a hand loader, Hendershots has some available.

They have:
210 TSX
225 TSX
250 TSX
236 Hammer Hunter
185 CX
225 GMX
230 ELD
230 Oryx
180 Accubond
250 Accubond

AND the brass to load it.

They are filling orders generally in 2-3 weeks. I ordered a box of the 185 CX and it came in less than two weeks.

They just got 250 TSX’s back in stock this week. I ordered 3 boxes of 20 for our Arctic trip.

Good source if they have the bullet you’re looking for.

Thought I’d share as it’s been a nightmare trying to find good 338 ammo and I wasn’t going to pay $120 or more (plus $20 for shipping) for a partial box of 20 + year old ammo on Gunbroker that someone pulled out of their grandpappy’s barn.

Be well,
Matt

AKBorn

WKR
Thanks for posting this Matt. I sure wish they had Swift A Frame, that's my go to. I have an order in with Pendleton Ammunition for some 225 grain Swift A Frame, but it's been 9 weeks since my card was charged and I'm still waiting.

OP
M
AKBorn…CorBon is also taking back orders for A-Frame ammo in 338 Win Mag. Plus they are quite a bit cheaper.

I still have a back-order in. Hopefully it will ship soon. It seems like Pendleton and CorBon are just waiting for brass, they seem to have the bullets, primers and powder.

I cancelled my back-orders for Pendleton and Custom Cartridge (255 grain Shock Hammer from Hammer Bullets) out of Montana.

Stonia

FNG
Thanks, I may have to look into that. Finding 338 win mag has been a nightmare, and I'm not ready to dip into reloading yet.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk