Help with truck storage systems for bed cargo?

ptwysocki

FNG
So you can’t see an instagram post on upland hunting or general without seeing a decked system.

I get the utility, but a lot are not waterproof rated and then completely wipe out the use of your bed. Truck vault seems the same, but with waterproof and added features - but $4k plus!

I was on truck vault the other day and noticed a half bed option. I thought, hmm, I get the benefit of storing hunting/tools on one side safely and securely, and keep the other half open for when I need it (even if for stupid stuff like hailing firewood, bow stands, etc etc). But it was STILL $3k+!

I came across Anyglide…and figured there has to be single / half bed drawer systems that don’t require the “option to finance” :).

Anyone has experience with anyglide or a good waterproof half bed drawer system for under 1-2k???

Thank you! Good luck to you all this season.

chanson_roland

Lil-Rokslider
I hear what you say about Decked taking up bed space, but I finally bit the bullet a year ago and haven't looked back. In my case, I have an ARE MX cap, so I have a bit more headroom. But I've found that for the vast majority of uses, I'm able to use my truck bed. I camped in it last summer, haul soccer equipment for kids, and keep my Jett sled, totes, etc. for deer hunting.

I park in the driveway because the truck cap won't fit in the garage. I put down a cheap pad on top of the decked system to absorb any random water that might get into the bed, but in 1+ year of ownership, I've never had any water problems.

Just my $.02.

OP
P

ptwysocki

FNG
I hear you, and I think it fits for a lot of people. I just would go with an SUV and get decked if I wanted it…but each has their need.

The half drawer system looks perfect. I just couldn’t believe it was $4k. The anyglide looks interesting actually…with a glide top. I could see putting a gun case on the top and gear inside, easy in and out while still keeping the depth and rest of the truck as needed.

Just couldn’t find ANY reviews on it, looks like a small USA made shop.

Following.

Have some similar questions and would like to see others opinions.

OP, do you think the half bed/single drawer system would actually end up limiting your usable bed space since you don’t have your entire bed at the same, flat level like you do with a full bed system or no system at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P

ptwysocki

FNG
I don’t have enough gear that I realistically need access to regularly to justify all the drawer systems in a full wide option. And also it’s nice to keep some space for when I haul every once in a while.