Help with Tripod Plate Compatibility

Agar426

FNG
A few years back, I purchased a Slik CF-634 and topped it with a Promaster SPCH20 CINE head. For my window mount, I used the Slik SBH-400 AS ball head. I recently purchased a new set of binos, and I wanted to get my son set up for the first set of binos. While researching the parts to get so that we are compatible with each other, I made the mistake of thinking both heads I had were Arca Swiss, as the Promaster site states that it is "Arca Swiss Compatible," and the "AS" at the end of the Slik ball head part number caused me to quit researching it, as I assumed "AS" meant "Arca Swiss." So, while I can definitely use the new binos with my current setup, in an effort to begin piecing together a second tripod setup, I ordered the Outdoorsman adapter, and paired it with their Arca Swiss plate. I really like the bino adapter, and don't want to return it, but it doesn't fit on either the Promaster or the Slik head. The width looks right, but the Outdoorsman plate seems to be thicker. Clearly, my current setup isn't Arca Swiss, which is my fault for not researching enough.

Is there a way I can adapt the Promaster to use an Arca Swiss plate? The Slik was rather inexpensive, so finding a different window mount head would probably be easier, but I would also entertain how to make that Arca Swiss compatible. Now, I could simply get a new tripod for my setup, and have it be Arca Swiss, and I can give my son the old setup with whatever standard that setup is using, but then we won't be compatible with each other. Does that matter? Probably not as far as binos go, but we wouldn't be able to swap out the spotter either.

Thoughts?

61bfaVKgA4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg