HELP!!!! Looking for 6.5 PRC ammo

Start calling all the places in your area daily, other than that get on the email notification list for anywhere that is a legit site and not a scam site and act quickly. Only other option is places like this and gunbroker. That unknown munitions got sold out by the time i saw the notification yesterday within 2 hours lol

OP
S

SteveM80

FNG
Start calling all the places in your area daily, other than that get on the email notification list for anywhere that is a legit site and not a scam site and act quickly. Only other option is places like this and gunbroker. That unknown munitions got sold out by the time i saw the notification yesterday within 2 hours lol
I
They did and I scored some 127’s. Felt like I hit the lottery!
IS THIS COMPANY A LEGIT COMPANY??
call everyday

I

IS THIS COMPANY A LEGIT COMPANY??
call everyday
Unknown munitions?? Yes they're very legit lol. You should be able to figure out whats not a scam with a little digging, if you cant pay with a credit card and they only accept zelle or venmo etc dont walk away, run! Or if they miraculously have many things in stock that nobody else does

Its hand loaded so yeah lol its spendy. The stuff with adg or lapua brass is actually a good deal if you want that brass to reload. But the factory hornady stuff goes for anywhere from $2.50-6 per shot depending on if you can find it normal price or if you cave in to the scalpers on gunbroker. Its expensive ammo no matter where you get it

Tedhunts

FNG
I just bought 50 Rounds of 129 Nosler ABLR handloads from Dallas Reloads. They are shooting sub 1" without any real effort. ( CA MPR). Previously purchased Barnes handloads from Choice Ammunition, but couldn't get better than 1.5-2" out of my set up. The Barnes loads measured pretty short and maybe why...

Ted

PNWGATOR

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
@SteveM80,
Unknown Munitions is as honorable company as there is in the industry. Jake, his family and team are first class in EVERY aspect of life and business. Their product quality and customer service is second to none. Give them a try. I’m confident your expectations will be exceeded.

mmac

WKR
I used Unknown last year on some 6.5 prc rounds knowing I would reload and it would help get me started. They were great to deal with then and I would use them again. I think they are a sponsor here as well.

I used Unknown last year on some 6.5 prc rounds knowing I would reload and it would help get me started. They were great to deal with then and I would use them again. I think they are a sponsor here as well.
Yes and i love that they actually include the load recipe in the box to help even more with replicating what you ordered. They also sent me a lets go brandon sticker with my ammo haha.. Awesome company!