Help! Designing a training corner for videos

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I am going to transform this corner of my yard into a spot to dry fire train and build positions. I will also video demonstrations.

I want replicate the experience of shooting off the side of a mountain, using trees, logs, fence posts, boulders to build shooting positions. And, practice/demonstrate using a tripod, bipod, pack, trekking poles, and other gear.

I have dirt to build a mountain side, boulders to incorporate, gravel, t-posts, barbed wire, and wood to build structures to incorporate tree limbs and such up off the ground

What should I include?

Anyone else done it?

I have seen and used lots of PRS props and NRL hunter positions. That’s kinda helpful.

089A6C2E-076A-441F-883F-DDF16C04DAA6.jpeg

Reactions: NSI

TaperPin

WKR
I am going to transform this corner of my yard into a spot to dry fire train and build positions. I will also video demonstrations.

I want replicate the experience of shooting off the side of a mountain, using trees, logs, fence posts, boulders to build shooting positions. And, practice/demonstrate using a tripod, bipod, pack, trekking poles, and other gear.

I have dirt to build a mountain side, boulders to incorporate, gravel, t-posts, barbed wire, and wood to build structures to incorporate tree limbs and such up off the ground

What should I include?

Anyone else done it?

I have seen and used lots of PRS props and NRL hunter positions. That’s kinda helpful.

View attachment 619160
This is a great idea - look forward to seeing how it turns out.