Hello folks new here

Hello from SW Iowa. I own plenty of guns but I’ve always enjoyed the bow and arrow since I was a kid. I’ll be 53 this month so I’ve been shooting since the early 80s. I’m moving here from archerytalk. I’ve had a few accounts on that site the last 25 years but it sure isn’t what it used to be. I still belong and still post there but when I do searches for information this forum keeps popping up in my results so I figured it was about time I joined up and quit being a lurker. Glad to be aboard!

Last edited:

UncleBone

WKR
Hello from SW Iowa. I own plenty of guns but I’ve always enjoyed the bow and arrow since I was a kid. I’ll be 53 this month so I’ve been shooting since the early 80s. I’m moving here from archerytalk. I’ve had a few accounts on that site the last 25 years but it sure isn’t what it used to be. When things start becoming all about the “brand” then I start losing interest. I still belong and still post there but when I do searches for information this forum keeps popping up in my results so I figured it was about time I joined up and quit being a lurker. Glad to be aboard!
Welcome aboard! You buy a tikka yet?

I’m on both - here mostly as I feel the same about AT. I do have my tikka and a Trijicon - next best thing to the Rokslide special. OP- Tikka‘s topped with SWFA scopes are the only recognized rifle action that work here. I slummed by with a custom Browning until I became a “wkr”

UncleBone

WKR
@Billy Goat i was just going to tag you when your post popped up. Lol.

( @Beendare, BG & I take that as a compliment, but Sam and Ryan will be pissed)

OP—welcome!

@UncleBone have I been quoting Al Gore and I didn’t even know it? That one went right over my head. 😝
Nah, I just heard you talking about how the system was working on the podcast with Cliff Gray, and it is common knowledge Al Gore invented the internet.

The irony of getting a text from a buddy today for a meme that he could post to AT...
Maybe they trying to turn that place around.

And welcome @fulldraw71
My posts are usually helpful in the archery section, mostly pot stirring in the rest of the place.