Heading to Kifaru

Lawnboi

WKR
+1 on that!!! I use an Alaskan Guide creations one, but I am willing to bet if Patrick went into one of his Zen modes of creativity he'd come up with a design I would HAVE to have. :D

I think a harness, that's comfortable with a pack on, and fully functional is one thing missing from the market. Imo sitka came close with their bino bivy, but I'd bet kifaru could make something much more functional

luke moffat

Super Moderator
My Alaskan Guide Creations bino pack is way comfy with a pack on. Just think Kifaru could make a lighter that still has the same basic layout and actually geared towards binoculars first and other gear secondly, unlike the Koala and what not which are purpose built for handgun stowage first and oh yeah you can also put your binos in the front. Also don't like how low the Koala and what not ride, they look more like a belly pouch then a chest pouch.

cmeier117

WKR
I'm not seeing the Koala lift kit, do you have a link?

click on the lower link I posted, scroll to bottom of page and there are some tabs at the bottom. One should say lift Kit.

I saw where Mell was hanging L&L pockets with it on K forums but I couldn't find those. If I do I will post them.

Lawnboi

WKR
iv looked at the koala too, and it just seems too bulky to carry my binos hunting, id rather have something designed for just binoculars, maybe a little pocket or 2 for lens cleaning accessories. Something streamlined, with a nice harness that wont rub on your pack, or your neck. The ability to attach it to your pack would also be great!

cmeier117

WKR
iv looked at the koala too, and it just seems too bulky to carry my binos hunting, id rather have something designed for just binoculars, maybe a little pocket or 2 for lens cleaning accessories. Something streamlined, with a nice harness that wont rub on your pack, or your neck. The ability to attach it to your pack would also be great!

I would not use a Koala either. I am referring to the Koala LIFT KIT. with a Lock n' Load #6 pocket attached to the lift kit.