He Dog Cam Protector

feldy0725

FNG
Wanted feedback on the He Dog cam protector for those that have used them. Elk hunt last year in CO, got a new MR Metcalf pack, loved the pack, but not impressed with strapping a bow to it. Used a slicker to keep the cams protected, but just another thing to take off when needing to get bow off pack quickly. They don't weigh much but wanted to get thoughts there as well

Your worried about your cams with bow strapped to your pack? I've never damaged anything on a bow other than string fuzzing riding on a pack. I just run two compression straps over it have for years with no issues.

They are handy when you set it against your legs on the ground we had four bows with them on a few years ago, haven’t done another but if you are worried about the cam buy one, retune, and leave your worries behind. Solid product!

They are handy when you set it against your legs on the ground we had four bows with them on a few years ago, haven’t done another but if you are worried about the cam buy one, retune, and leave your worries behind. Solid product!
This is what I'm interested in. I hunt from the ground and this would be really handy to be able to sit the bow down upright and be able to keep my cam clean and avoid damage.

I always use a bow sling( Sitka gear one currently) they cover up the cams and keep them from getting beat up while the bow is lashed to my packs. It is a good way to protect the stings and cables to while I am at it.

This is what I'm interested in. I hunt from the ground and this would be really handy to be able to sit the bow down upright and be able to keep my cam clean and avoid damage.

These have been a fantastic gear addition for me to keep my bow off the ground. If you still hunt or spot n stalk they are a must have

That's pretty sweet. I would use that in some conditions I hunt in. But specifically I'm talking hunting stationary off the ground for whitetail or turkey.

Back