Haul Road gear exchange?

Will be dropping off the below list at a pawn shop in fairbanks tomorrow. Told them someone on here would likely take the whole package. Can provide details if someone wants to claim dibs with them.

Edit* fast cash pawn, south of town has it all

Qty 5 - 5 gal gas cans
Large black hole archery target - (shot ~6 times)
Camp chair
7 gal water jug
5 gal bucket (I used as trash can)
Tire plug kit and 12v pump
Ratchet straps and bugee cords
One Large Stove fuel can
2 Lighters

Last edited:

shmcleod

Lil-Rokslider
I’m flying into Fairbanks on 16th and back out 22nd. At the very least I’m going to be buying target, gas cans, cooler, butane, for me and my 8 year old. I will want to unload what I have so if interested in saving me some money whether selling or buying let me know. I am also renting from Alaska 4x4 so if we can coordinate around pickup and drop off that will be ideal.
I assume you mean you are flying in on August 16th (not september)? I will PM you

Cheechako

FNG
If you have water jugs or gas cans you are trying to get rid of either stop at the spring at fox on your way back into town and offer them to folks or being them to one of the many well signed “transfer stations” around town and leave them in the covered area. There lots of people in Fairbanks who would gladly take them.

My gear exchange didn’t work out. There are 3 gas tanks, a half empty burner fuel container and a small cooler full of ice by Sportsman Warehouse Sign.

shmcleod

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be in Fairbanks tomorrow. Hit me up of you're on your way out!

shmcleod

Lil-Rokslider
We're coming back to Fairbanks Monday evening (9/2) and will be around all day tuesday Sept. 3rd. We've got 4 gas cans and a tarp of anyone wants to meet up. Good luck one and all!

OP
thayerp81

thayerp81

FNG
I’m in FBX now, will be flying out tomorrow night. I have 3 gas cans and a good bit of isobutane (5-6 100g containers) that anyone is welcome to pickup for free. Just shoot me a message

Alaska 4x4 Rentals

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I’m in FBX now, will be flying out tomorrow night. I have 3 gas cans and a good bit of isobutane (5-6 100g containers) that anyone is welcome to pickup for free. Just shoot me a message

I’m on my way to Fairbanks as we speak. I can snag them from you and bring them back up in case anyone needs them up north!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
thayerp81

thayerp81

FNG
I’m on my way to Fairbanks as we speak. I can snag them from you and bring them back up in case anyone needs them up north!

Sounds good, they’re yours. Have a few other miscellaneous things you can sift through to see if you need or want them also. Cutting board, foil, ziplocks, trash bags, etc. I think you’ve got my number still from the rental, if not shoot me a message and I’ll send it to you.

shmcleod

Lil-Rokslider
Coming into Fairbanks this afternoon. Anybody want to meet up? Need Gas cans?

wyosam

WKR
I live in Anchorage, but if people are heading back this way with stuff they can’t pass along to other people for this year, I’m happy to keep a little stash of things and post them back up next year for people coming up. Kind of a bummer to see things end up in the landfill that have only been used once.

jdmaxwell

WKR
I live in Anchorage, but if people are heading back this way with stuff they can’t pass along to other people for this year, I’m happy to keep a little stash of things and post them back up next year for people coming up. Kind of a bummer to see things end up in the landfill that have only been used once.

Very nice of you Sir. Thanks