Has anyone tried the Tightspot 2.5 quiver?

Luked

WKR
I have a normal Tightspot quiver on my Mathews V3X 33 and also a Hamskea rest. I have to raise the quiver as high up in the bracket as I can, If not the cord for the Hamskea on the draw slacks and when the bow is shot and the cable gets taught again it hits the gripper on the quiver if it is not all the way up.
I dont like the hood of the quiver as high as I have to have it so im looking at getting something else and the Tightspot 2.5 looks interesting.
But wanted to ask and see if anyoen has had any experience with it.
Its either that or im going to go to the Mathews Low Pro quiver.

Wapiti406

WKR
I have a Traverse, replaced original tight spot with a 2.5 last spring. I did not have any issues with the hamskea cord hitting the grippers on the original, but I cut the cord short and tie it off pretty close to the rest. The one thing I do notice between the original and 2.5, is that with broadheads in the quiver, the 2.5 is a bit more quiet.

Seeknelk

WKR
My only gripe with the 2.5 on my ventum 33 , is the foam is a total joke with Qad exodus . I need to get the second gripper or something?

Seeknelk

WKR
The hood should really be bigger to fit larger 3 blades. But other than that, I love the adjustability, it is way back and very tight to the bow. Using a hamskea also.

My only gripe with the 2.5 on my ventum 33 , is the foam is a total joke with Qad exodus . I need to get the second gripper or something?

Don't think there's a second gripper for the 2.5, don't know where it would go. I don't have foam either of my TS, so don't know on that, but do like the second gripper.

The hood sizes seem to suck on a lot of these quivers anymore. Exodus hardly fits, IW wide is a struggle, seem to be designed for mechanicals.

Seeknelk

WKR
Don't think there's a second gripper for the 2.5, don't know where it would go. I don't have foam either of my TS, so don't know on that, but do like the second gripper.

The hood sizes seem to suck on a lot of these quivers anymore. Exodus hardly fits, IW wide is a struggle, seem to be designed for mechanicals.
Doesn't seem like you could even get mechanicals started in the foam. Must make a slice first. It's a weird bouncing foam that just sucks. Got a replacement that was bogus. Gotta look again.

Doesn't seem like you could even get mechanicals started in the foam. Must make a slice first. It's a weird bouncing foam that just sucks. Got a replacement that was bogus. Gotta look again.

Guess I still have some sort of original style. This is what both mine have.
feature-expandables.jpg

OP
Luked

Luked

WKR
Mine is a Hamskea Epsilon on a V3X 33 and it will not work with my normal Tighspot. I have tried everything. Tried running it to the top limb and it still does not work. The cord catches on the quiver and throws my shot off.