Has anyone added Molle webbing to an older Exo belt?

40tude

Lil-Rokslider
Lack of molle webbing is my only complaint with these packs? Has anyone added this successfully? I can’t seem to find any premade panels that could be added , so it looks like sewn on webbing is the only option?
Thanks

WoodBow

WKR
I believe @pods8 was making a slide on option at one point. I would recommend that over sewing onto the belt unless you have a capable machine with enough presser foot lift.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Loper

WKR
Lack of molle webbing is my only complaint with these packs? Has anyone added this successfully? I can’t seem to find any premade panels that could be added , so it looks like sewn on webbing is the only option?
Thanks

Out of curiosity, what are planning on attaching via molle on the belt?

It looks like I am likely going to give these folks [email protected] a shot once he gets back to me about thread used and expected durability. They look to make some decent gear on their site...Anybody else come up with a solution?

Loper

WKR
Kifaru water bottle holder and gunbearer

if I recall, there was a guy on here that produced water bottle holders for EXO packs. Not sure who it was or if he still makes them. However, if you can find out about that it may be easier to order one of his water bottle holders and Kifaru’s universal gun bearer and then sell the accessories you have. Just a thought if you aren’t set on what you already have.

I would think it would be very easy to add a Hank panel to an existing belt. My local Makerspace has a laser cutter, yours might too. If anyone wants a cut file I have one, you'd just have to source the Hank and get it cut and sewed on.

@Troubleshooter406 my cut file works pretty good!

de6a95254f76bbe3b5e719e90cacea83.jpg

ZDR

WKR
@Dos Perros
what is your next step on these? Sew them into a slide on sleeve or?
I am certainly interested in buying a couple if this pans out.
thanks!

I made them for another project I'm working on. Not really sure what I'm going to do with them yet. Probably your best bet would the Custom Gear Modifications mentioned above, I would charge too much! :)

Reactions: ZDR

Roor

FNG
the molle will work with 2” webbing on the belt.

It doesn’t have to be completely woven to work well.