Happy Friday Y'all!

COelk89

Lil-Rokslider
Started out as a great day for me getting this email this morning! I am feeling pretty good. Almost as good as drawing a primo tag on draw day! Been waiting since September and it has started to hurt seeing applications this year going so fast. My first can Capture.JPG

OP
C

COelk89

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered the banish 30. I felt like it offered the broadest range of options at the best price point for me. I will be using it mostly on a Christensen Mesa FFT in 300 WM. Cannot wait to remove the brake and I won't have to wear earplugs under my muffs when I practice LOL.

https://www.silencercentral.com/products/banish-30/

WKR
I like my banish 30, have used it long on my bolt guns and short on my gas guns.

I'd keep expectations tempered though, you might be waiting another month before you have it in-hand.

Edit: Congrats!

OP
C

COelk89

Lil-Rokslider
I like my banish 30, have used it long on my bolt guns and short on my gas guns.

I'd keep expectations tempered though, you might be waiting another month before you have it in-hand.

Edit: Congrats!
Thanks! I was planning to run it short on my bolt gun but will have to do some testing. What is the noise difference like between the lengths from your perspective? Ultimately I will probably have the the barrel on my 300 cut down but that is not a priority with the hunts I have lined up this year. I have waited this long and the only rifle hunt this year that I want the suppressor ready for is not until December/January down in Texas so I am good a little longer with the approval in hand!

WKR
On a bolt gun, it's substantially louder in the short version.