Hamskea Issue

When I was out hunting this past weekend I noticed a little bit of wiggle in my newly setup Hamskea Epsilon. Not a lot, but enough that I could feel it with my fingers. After taking it off the bow and playing with it, I narrowed it down to where the rest clamps onto the elevation rail. The issue is that when tightening the two elevation set screws, the clamp hits the surface in the red rectangle area on the rest body before being able to put enough clamping pressure on the rail.

I even tested taking the rail completely out of the clamp, tightening the clamp as tight as I could get it, and I'm able to freely slide the rail in and out of the clamps until it hits the micro-adjust peg.

Finger Gas Thumb Watchmaker Auto part

Anyone else have this issue? I will be contacting Hamskea. I urge others to check their rests for this as well. Not enough wiggle to make a huge difference, but it's there and for the money it shouldn't be. My old Trophy Taker is solid as a rock.

Last edited:

TheTone

WKR
Why they went with that clamp system and didn’t just use the integrate system that so many bows have just blows my mind. I’d guess maybe it’s a matter of paying royalties but I sure wish they would have