WTS Hammock Camping Setup

Fitzwho

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Full Hammock Camping Setup:
Bearded Hanger Imperial Hammock, Olive, 11.5-ft (~$90)
Cedar Ridge Gear Fontana Down Top Quilt Long/Wide 20F ($180)
Cedar Ridge Gear Fontana Down Under Quilt Long/Wide 30F ($170)
Hummingbird Hammocks Pelican Rain Tarp, Olive ($180)
UGQ Continuous Ridgeline with Loop Aliens ($35)
Ultimate Hammock Straps w/Nanoweave and titanium marlin spikes
1/8" Dutchware AMSTEEL Whoopie Slings
Ruta Locura Carbon Fiber Stakes

Top Quilt is sold. Open to offers for the remainder of the items.

Had a little north of $700 in this setup and probably only about 10 days of use. Will ship full setup to somebody's door for $400 $300 or best offer. Everything is still in very good condition. Top and bottom quilt each weigh about 20-22 ounces and come with stuff sacks, both are dark olive outside/light olive green inside. I think the entire setup weighs between 5 and 6 pounds.

Last edited:
OP
F

Fitzwho

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@Still Hunter - I do love this setup very much, I’m a big guy, have a hard time sleeping on the ground, so this fit that bill perfectly. Just looking into some different stuff. I have been keeping this as my lightweight/early season setup.

Been using my tipi/cot setup more often and have pretty much decided my style of hunting doesn’t include hunting with camp on my back. At least for now.

@Where's Bruce? - I’ll likely list it there here pretty quick. Like to give guys here first dibs. Will probably be able to sell it whole there or piece it out pretty quick.

Cody_W

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’ve been running a helinox cot lite for a few years and it’s pretty dang comfy if you’re looking for something to try. Not what I take when I’m humping a bunch of miles in, but for just a few from the truck, it’s slick!

Tire_Iron

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you willing to split anything up? I'd be interested in the quilts if you could send a picture of them.

OP
F

Fitzwho

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If you have any questions, please PM me.

Yes. I would be willing to split up.

This is the best/only picture that I have of any of this setup. This is an older hammock pictured, not the Bearded Hanger. The tarp and under quilt are accurate.

I'll get some pictures this weekend of how everything packs down.

Hammock.jpeg