Guys, A Webinar On Early Season Elk Tactics!

ElkNut1

WKR
Guys, just want to alert you to our final Webinar of the season, it's a good one for those hunters considering late Aug. to first 10 days of Sept. Lots of great techniques & some off the wall or thinking out of the box tactics. It should be tons of fun & great knowledge shared!

There's only so many seats available so check it out if it works for you & you're looking for some awesome tactics for your early or mid season archery elk hunts. If you have any questions let me know? Here's the link to register & becoming a better elk hunter this year! Thanks!

This Bull was taken Sept. 2nd, I'll share how I did it, OTC public land bull!

ElkNut/Paul

Attachments

• IMG_1966.JPEG
    IMG_1966.JPEG
    488.8 KB · Views: 127

Catag94

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I have a seat already. Looking forward to it. Thanks for doing these Paul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwknutson17

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Paul,

Work is going to keep me from attending. I will gladly pay the admission if I can get access to it after the fact? Bummed I have to miss it but would love to hear your webinar.

Jake

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks guys!

Jake, not sure how that works? Maybe it's shown again at a later date, I really don't know, thanks though!

ElkNut/Paul

Heck of a bull Elknut, you guys know your stuff, no doubting that. Proven, year after year, on "real public OTC bulls" none of the omitted BS.

Can't wait to see what you put in the dirt "early" this year.

Good luck.

DerkPerk

Lil-Rokslider
Paul,

Work is going to keep me from attending. I will gladly pay the admission if I can get access to it after the fact? Bummed I have to miss it but would love to hear your webinar.

Jake

I believe Taylor sent out a link to rewatch last year if you signed up. Hopefully he will again, it’s always good to watch a couple times as you always miss something!

Thanks Paul! Just listened to the most recent EXO podcast you did. Love your enthusiasm!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thanks all!

Yes, if I recall now DerkPerk is right, if you register now you will be provided a link to watch it when ever you'd like!

Guys, this will be a good one, you will be guaranteed to kill an elk this year! (big grin)

ElkNut

Jwknutson17

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks all!

Yes, if I recall now DerkPerk is right, if you register now you will be provided a link to watch it when ever you'd like!

Guys, this will be a good one, you will be guaranteed to kill an elk this year! (big grin)

ElkNut
I'm in. Thanks Paul. Might make the actual webinar this evening now too.