Gun Safes

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
I've had great luck with the Winchester branded ones at TSC. Usually wait for black Friday to pick one up.

sndmn11

WKR
What is the best bang for your buck gun safe?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

We have had a SecureIt for several years and I think it's a fantastic value. So much so that I picked up another and am writing a home page review here about their new fingerprint lock.

TxLite

WKR
Have been very happy with my stack on total defense, which offers flood protection. I think it was under 900 bucks during Black Friday.

Avoid Liberty unless you like the idea of having your safe combo distributed without your approval.

Edit to add- I’m aware that Liberty released a statement that said they wouldn’t do that anymore, but the fact that they deemed it appropriate in the first place is enough for me to not want to give them money.

Last edited:

Bluefish

WKR
Realize what your buying as a “safe” isn’t a safe, but a locking storage container. Basically a job box shaped like a safe. I have had the big box store versions and now have one from zanotti armory. Went that way as they are assemble in place which meant I could do the installation myself. Probably the best rack system for long guns I have used. While it won’t hold as many as rated, it’s 60-70% of rated.

keller

WKR
I ended up with a sports afield safe from dunhams best price and quality at the time I was looking.

NCtrapper

FNG
I got the Winchester one from TSC at black friday. For sure better safes out there but i think it was a pretty good bang for your buck. $500 if I recall 36 gun

bsween8

FNG
Another vote for Secureit. Not your traditional bulky safe, but great value and it holds exactly what they say it does.