WTS Gun Room Clean Out

Aoudaddy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Optics/Tripods/Accessories:

Outdoorsmans Micro Pan Head, two adaptor plates and the “V” bracket pictured. Great unit, used it on one hunt briefly and decided I’d stick with my fluid head. $450 shipped

Outdoorsmans 42mm bino adaptor ring, used this for a tripod set up for my Leica Geovid’s, no longer use these so this is for sale. $65 shipped

Ultrec tripod “sand-bag” bought this and used it on an adaptor plate for my Manfrotto head, but decided to go with the Outdoorsman’s version. $25 shipped

Phoneskope – Iphone 6 and Iphone 6+ phone cases, and spotting scope adaptor, I used this on a Swarovski ATS 65mm. $35 shipped for all of them, will not split up.

Vortex High County Aluminum Tripod w/ Slik SBH-120DQ ball head. Head is in great shape and comes with an adaptor plate. Tripod does show some signs of use with some scratches, but nothing that would prevent its operation. $95 shipped for tripod and head

Manfrotto 128RC Head, has a few marks, but pans and tilts quite nicely. This head is too heavy for my purposes. $65shipped

Kimber Montana Talley Rings, 1” and I believe medium height. Sold my Montanas and found these while cleaning out my shooting room. $30 shipped

Hall 1” matte stainless rings and Davidson bases (blue tape on them) $65 shipped

SS Rings and bases (shiny; in plastic bag) unsure of brand but they come as a package deal with their bases. Bases have an edge that is used as a stop to keep rings from going too far forward. Very lightweight, came off a silhouette rifle, 1” tube scopes. $65 shipped

Burris 3/8” dovetail tip off rings, these will only sell with the BKL riser blocks. $40 shipped

Scopes:

1. Leupold M8 12x boosted to 20x, with target dot. Nice gloss with target turrets and adjustable objective, glass is clear with hardly any ring marks/mars. One of the turret covers has a dent but the turrets have not sustained damage. $450 shipped

2. Leupold Vari-xiic 3-9x40mm Tactical – Matte black, target turrets and duplex reticle, nice clean glass. Really clean scope, a couple of really small marks but nothing serious. $425 shipped

3. Leupold Vari-X III 4.5-14x40mm – Matte black, M1 W/E turrets, duplex reticle, adjustable objective and clean glass, great shape. Has 2” sunshade and Hollands Anti-Cant level - $500 shipped

Bullets/Powder:

1) Hornady ELD-X 30cal/178gr 100ct; new package never opened. $55 shipped

2) Win760 – 3ish lbs – FTF only $40/bottle (will only sell them together) Houston/South Texas

Misc:

1) 4 Remington 700 triggers, all are complete except for the trigger pins, round safety’s. Would prefer to sell all of these together, but will price individually. $45 each.

Attachments

• 081A91B0-21A0-469F-A2AD-BDD986A0A930.jpeg
    081A91B0-21A0-469F-A2AD-BDD986A0A930.jpeg
    321.3 KB · Views: 231

slatebuilder

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Is the Leupold Vari-xiic 3-9x40mm Tactical still available? If so do you have any pictures of it?

Thanks