Gun related baby names for both girls and boys

I met a guy years back who names his GSP pup "Ammo".

I thought it was a cleaver and interesting name considering how it would sound when calling the dog in the field, like you needed a resupply or something "Ammo...Ammo!".

ODB

WKR
I think it works for dogs, one of my idiots is named Norma, it suits her, shes been loaded to the max a few times and her primer pocket is loose.

One of my family members got sloshed at Thanksgiving one year and started calling her Normal instead of Norma, it was hilarious to see the look on that mutt's face.

Years later that person still thinks my dogs name is Normal.

A good friend of mine’s name is Norman. When he was a small kid his brother used to call him ‘Normal.’ Norman would get all pissed and yell at him “I’M NOT NORMAL!!!”

True story.

KenLee

WKR
True story: my wife worked with a guy about 15 yrs ago, he was into guns, he had a baby girl
First name : Ricah
Middle name : Shay
We chose Remington for my son's middle name. Went with a regular first name for him as others have suggested.
First name Lem did cross my mind 33 years ago for my son. In the South, the legendary Remington 1100 is affectionately known as the "Lem Hunnert".
Ended up naming him Matthew. Probably over a hundred people commented that it was a nice Bible name. Uh, he's named after Marshall Matt Dillon. 😳

KenLee

WKR
Girl: Syren; Asprey
Boy: Caesar [Guerini]; Holland

I've been flirting with nice double guns of late......but I'm also of the similar opinion that odd names become targets.
I always thought Holland was a cool girl name. Actually know a few. Probably was their mother's maiden name.

Go West Old Man

WKR
Classified Approved
“Fierce” for a boy. Because you know one day he’s gonna screw up even though he’s cost you a ton of money, you trusted & put your faith in him to do right, and you’ve done your best to take care of him. 😆

My sons wife named her daughter Kimber. This is her only child and third marriage . Daughter was from 1st marriage. Just as long as next one isn’t named Target.

I highly recommend Night Force for a girls name.

Name a boy Bullet just to give the wokeass in the education system fits.

Bigolmuley

Lil-Rokslider
My son’s name is
Colte with .44 his middle name

My wife agreed.
He is 23 now. Not a hunter at all. I told him he could change it cuz we were dumb kids. He said no way. Loves it. Even has a .44 tattooed on his chest.
I bought a colt .44 anaconda for him when he was born. He does love to shoot that beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWOHTR

WKR
Ghost

Shortbarrel

Hicapacity (combine this and shortbarrel for many fun conversations at the bars later in life)

Assault (“ass” for short)

Cal Compliant

This thread reminds me of

Last edited:

KenLee

WKR
My son’s name is
Colte with .44 his middle name

My wife agreed.
He is 23 now. Not a hunter at all. I told him he could change it cuz we were dumb kids. He said no way. Loves it. Even has a .44 tattooed on his chest.
I bought a colt .44 anaconda for him when he was born. He does love to shoot that beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet somewhere out there's a kid who was named Colt 45 for the malt liquor.