Ground blinds

OP
B
Any company make tall enough to stand and shoot? The only one I see is big mike. They don't have full see through mesh

mtnvol1

FNG
What about the Ghost blinds, I think that is the right name? I have wondered about those versus sitting inside an enclosed blind. I do know movement behind one would be less forgiving, but...

fwafwow

WKR
What about the Ghost blinds, I think that is the right name? I have wondered about those versus sitting inside an enclosed blind. I do know movement behind one would be less forgiving, but...
Same question. Anyone have recent experience with the GhostBlind?

Wheels

WKR
Had a Primos Surroundview 270 and sold it. Material is very shiny and you get highlighted with 3 sides see thru. Had to buy a blackout curtain for 1 side. Also, the wind goes right through them, very cold sitting inside if it’s cold out.

I've killed deer out of blinds. And I know plenty of people who have. But ever since I witnessed my dogs reaction to one, I've had less confidence sitting in one.

I had a blind set up last season. One day after the season closed, I was walking my dog thru the woods. He spotted that blind from 50 yards and started barking at it. It freaked him out, he immediately knew it wasn't natural.

Honyock

WKR
I haven't had any issue with deer spooking with ground blinds. I can't count the number of times that I've had deer standing within 10 feet of my blinds with me sitting in it. Recent example: I put up two ground blinds on Saturday (9/28) on two different food plots. This morning, I received pictures from the cell cams of deer grazing 10 yards from the blinds last night (9/29). I try to set them back in the edge of the timber and brush them in and not out in the open. This cull buck was standing five yards in front of a ground blind when I shot it last year.

IMG_0515.jpg