Grizzly bear killed in Unit 6

Wrench

WKR
This will be interesting. Idaho can beat the guy up and scare everyone away who might make the mistake and they'll just walk away.

Tough spot from an enforcement standpoint.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Good.. don't need them anyways. I hunt unit 6 for whitetail. Buddy lives on the border of 5/6. Don't wanna have to deal wit

Good.. don't need them anyways. I hunt unit 6 for whitetail. Buddy lives on the border of 5/6. Don't wanna have to deal with them.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
How did we make it without them in the forest?? And how do they add to the "balance". I guess,like wolves, they only kill the sick and weak?? Total BS

mike.adams.467

Lil-Rokslider
Watching closely to see what punishments this guy receives; I'm sure it will be something since it wouldn't be politically correct to let him off with a minor reprimand.

Broomd

WKR
Who would have ever guessed this thread would trend in this direction?
You've obviously never been chased by one of those bast*rds. Some of us have, and while my experience was in remote Alaska, as a resident there I knew the 'encounter' odds going into the sheep mountains, have zero issue with them there.
Here in north Idaho? Complete bullsh*t that hunters, hikers, campers have to sweat dealing with them.

IDVortex

WKR
I actually didn't take a shot on a gorgeous cinnamon bear yesterday and then hunted it for the rest of the evening once I was confident it wasn't a grizzly. For the first time of my life of actually being around bears, I wasn't about to shoot a griz and probably end up in Fed prision over a bear. That would be embarrassing.

I'll also be curious what the out come of this will be. Never thought there would be grizs down that way.

ericthered

Lil-Rokslider
It's like in Michigan, a guy trapped and killed a wolf in southern Michigan. There haven't been wolves there in 150 years. Still waiting to see what comes of the whole thing.