Sold GREAT Utility Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
For Sale is a Corn Pro UT-18 L Flatbed Trailer. One owner. Purchased new in 2010. Color is red. Dual 3500# torsion axles. Split full-width heavy duty rear ramps with spring assist. Has optional slide-out accessory ramps. Electric brakes of course. Full wraparound steel rails. Bulldog hitch (2-5/16"), and crank jack. All original wheels and spare. Tires will need replaced fairly soon. Title is clear and I have it filed.

This is not a cheaply built or lightweight farm-store trailer. It's stout and built to last. This is a perfect trailer for hauling small to medium tractors and related equipment, or ATVs and ORV gear. Unlimited tie-down possibilities. Tows extremely well and is almost perfectly balanced when empty. Never wrecked. Has a few holes drilled in the rails for attaching equipment, but nothing severe or damaging. I'm in Ohio in Jackson County. The price is $2200 and it's ready to go. I can be messaged thru the forum, or email me direct at [email protected]

Thanks!

IMG_2834.jpgIMG_2835.jpgIMG_2833.jpgIMG_2839.jpgIMG_2836.jpgIMG_2841.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kevin….I’ll show this to a buddy tomorrow. Nice deal here but too much trailer for my needs. If he wants it I expect he’d be willing to drive over and get it. I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.