Great head lamps

JJHACK

Lil-Rokslider
I live in Wa. State and in Elisrass South Africa
In my line of work I am often required or expected to locate the game my hunters shoot at the closing moments of light. Blood tracking this way may come down to a single spot of blood to get you in the correct direction. In the African bush you really never know what is around the next corner. This makes having a great bright headlamp a necessity

Over the years I have used quite a few models. One of my all time favorite was the black diamond with the little LED that would flash constantly as a " find me" feature. Clearly one of the more brilliant designs of all time. When it's pitch dark and you need a light it was simple to spot that little flashing light to help you locate the headlamp.

However that light was left in the dark as newer LED super bright lights came on the market. With the newest Black diamond the icon being one of the best I have used. However now that I have the battery replaced on my Zebra Light....... well that poor icon is not even in the game any longer!

If there is a lighter better made more powerful head lamp on the market I've not seen it. 2 hours of 1000 lumens is the most brilliant powerful white light I have ever found. It's like wearing a BMW high beam headlight on our head, that is so light weight you don't even know you're wearing it.

I could kick myself for letting the rechargeable battery get so bad that I stopped using it. I fixed this problem, I have 4 batteries and a dual charger now. As well as a car charger.

If you were ever in the market for an astonishing bright light that is bullet proof and dirt cheap, check these light out. I'm using an H600 Mk II

n2horns

WKR
Yep i like all Zebralights. I have a H52w and just ordered the H502w. I keep all my outdoors on AA so that way I can scavange if needed. the 600 Mk nice light, but needs recharging. That might be a light for home.

OR Archer

WKR
The Huskemaw headlamp is pretty dang impressive. Its not a 1000 lumens but its dang bright and has an adjustable focus beam. Itll go from a spot light to a wide angle light.

ARod2000

FNG
I use Magic Shine headlamps. They're mountain biking headlamps, come with rechargeable batteries and in a separate pack so the weight isn't on your head. 1000 lumens. 3 output settings. I don't remember how long they last but I've never come close to discharging them during 3 hr mtb rides. I paid about $75 per.