Great Forum

I've been working on getting out and hunting more. And every time I start trying to search for something, a thread on RS comes up. And just about every thread that comes up is full of good info. I figured it was about time to register and be a part of the conversation.

I have an Idaho OTC elk tag for 2024, and the discussions on here have been very valuable guiding my preparations, so thank you all. For the Idaho residents, I promise to leave only footprints and money in your state. if my home state was better than 1/1000 draw odds I wouldn't need to bother you :) .

OP
RadialJett
You're highly welcome and we are glad to have you as a member. Congratulations for you taking a bold step to join and learn more here
Thanks! I read the rules and think I can avoid being a “where the honey hole’s at?” Type. I was really impressed with the variety of knowledge that kept coming up on here.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new CA member.

Eddie