Great Alaska Sportman Show March 2014

Ray

WKR
The GASS is coming up at the end of March. Jo Want will be conducting his ram judging talk Friday(1300), Saturday(1300) and Sunday(1200) on different stages around the Sully. I hope he has the F&G cut horns there to show the age rings vs internal growth structure.

Schedule of events

There is usually a map of vendors, but it can take them up to a few days before the event starts before it is posted.

If I go will more than likely be on Sunday morning.

Floorguy

WKR
I went today. Got volume 2 of "Its all natural" by Proving Trail Adventures, Scott is going to let me try out a Stone Glacier pack. Then finally met Luke and Becca at the booth they were manning and they got to meet my little herd. Some good news, after getting volume 1 of its all natural at the matsu outdoorsman show last week and watching that with my wife, after seeing Scott's wife take a sheep and meeting Becca it has peaked an interest in hunting, not necessarily in the mountains but she is up for at least trying it out. All in all it was a good show, wish I had disposable income to take advantage of some show specials and would have liked to have seen Jo Wants talk but got there too late.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was great meeting you and your family today! Thanks a lot for stopping by, it was great to put a face with the name and meet your wife and kiddos as well. Always fun connecting with folks in person!

We had a busy couple of days at the show between yesterday and today, and really enjoyed having a chance to visit with friends both old and new. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hello!

OP
Ray

Ray

WKR
I got sucked into the Kryptek sale when a kid handed me a $30 off $150 coupon. Had a good long talk with Larry Bartlett, and the proving trail crew. Good to see Luke and Becca again, too.

Fun seeing all of you at the show(s). Thanks Luke and Becca for taking time away from your table to stop over and say hi and chat for a bit.
Floorguy - let me know when you want that pack for a test run. This Terminus typically hangs out at the F&G office, just happens to have been returned to me this round. I hope you can capitolize on your wife's interest and you both get a chance to experiance some good times together out there. The hard part will be figuring out how to take that passle of kids along.
-Scott