gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Camera-Land-728x90-120222.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

GPO Demo Riflescope Super Sale

We just grabbed a few Salesman's Demo Scopes, and have 1 of each of these at super savings for you. Now is your chance to get an amazing riflescope way less expensive than you could have imagined.

GPO SPECTRA 6x 1.5-9x32i - G4i reduced from $899.99 to only $499.99 - This compact, lightweight riflescope with magnification from 1x to 6x allows for quick shooting on fast moving targets at close range as well as accurate shot placement at extended distances.

GPO SPECTRA 6x 1.5-9x44i - G4i Drop reduced from $929.99 to only $549.99 - This compact, lightweight riflescope with magnification from 1x to 6x allows for quick shooting on fast moving targets at close range as well as accurate shot placement at extended distances.

GPO SPECTRA 6x 3-18x56i - BRi reduced from $1,149.99 to only $649.99 - When a little more is what you really need. The SPECTRA™ 6x provides a wide field of view, excellent light transmission, superb low-light resolution and extra magnification for those challenging long-range shots.

GPO GPOTAC 8X 1-8x24itac - HS I reduced from $1,899.99 to only $999.99 - The 1-8x24iTac™ riflescopes packs incredible high-demand features into every item. Massive mil-rad lockable target turrets, fiber optic iControl™ illumination with auto-off functionality powers an incredible illuminated mil-spec horseshoe reticle. Its stunning optical performance will shake shooters to their core. Built on a 34mm main tube that delivers an outstanding 104” of adjustment range, these riflescopes will fill virtually any elevation adjustment engagement need. Feature for feature, spec for spec, you will find no better optic.
The iControl™ illumination assures users that they always have a live battery when most needed.
Automatically powers down the illumination when the electronic module has been stationary for more than 3 hours
Offers bright, fiber optic technology
Alerts users when the battery has only 15% remaining battery life

At Camera Land we've been working hard to save you money and get you great products.

Save big $$$ - Open Box, Demo, Clearance, Bundles & Specials

Check out our new Just Arrived Section, Daily Flash Sale as well as our exciting new Year End Specials Section for exceptional deals

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe. Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug_ :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com