Got my new elk call & question

D

david long

David you better get a couple of Phelps' calls, after all you do not want Aron to get a better bull then you this fall.

Jason......Yes, I can't wait to lay my hands on one of them. I am fine with Aron shooting a bigger elk.....as long as I get a bigger muley than him :)

Jason......Yes, I can't wait to lay my hands on one of them. I am fine with Aron shooting a bigger elk.....as long as I get a bigger muley than him :)

This should probably go into the ELK v MULE DEER thread BUT since it was brought up...I am curious...are you two going to be hunting the same units for the animals? That would "even things up" :)

D

david long

This should probably go into the ELK v MULE DEER thread BUT since it was brought up...I am curious...are you two going to be hunting the same units for the animals? That would "even things up" :)

Evan.....in all seriousness, now that I am going to be spending two weeks hunting brown bear in AK, I may not even purchase an elk tag this year. My remaining vacation will be spent on mule deer hunting. If I do buy an elk tag, I don't see myself hunting them but maybe one or two weekends. Just not a priority for me I guess :)