Goodbye Jordan Budd on the Rokcast!

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved
Does anyone know what happen to Jordan and ME, she seems MIA. Although I’m not on instagram or anything. Anyways just miss her podcast she was awesome, and I feel like her and Janis only did one or two episodes of their supposed gear podcast??

Does anyone know what happen to Jordan and ME, she seems MIA. Although I’m not on instagram or anything. Anyways just miss her podcast she was awesome, and I feel like her and Janis only did one or two episodes of their supposed gear podcast??
I was wondering the same. What's happen to her after her move to ME? Kinda was was looking forward to her films and podcasts. Hopefully, Rinella's crew is not stifling her creativity.

bigunit

Lil-Rokslider
Her and Janis mentioned on the last gear talk podcast that it would be the last one. Not sure what direction they are going but it sounded like gear talk needed to be more visual. I would expect they have a new YouTube series coming out.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Her and Janis mentioned on the last gear talk podcast that it would be the last one. Not sure what direction they are going but it sounded like gear talk needed to be more visual. I would expect they have a new YouTube series coming out.
That would be our guess too.