Good one

ScottRK

Lil-Rokslider
I was a young 19 yo straight shooter working at a smaller factory and got my foreman strung along good telling story he wasn’t expecting from me. He said I’ll get ya. Week later he says Mike from the front office wants you to call him. Never dealt with Mike and he liked guys.
Put it off as foreman payback and coworkers were getting a good laugh. but couple days later Mike came out. Wanted me to housesit while he and boyfriend went to Fl. No thanks.

hunt1up

WKR
I've got two worth mentioning.

In college when we'd get a big snow, 5 of us would go out in the quad where everyone walked and erect a giant "snow penis" in the middle of campus at 3:00am or so. Probably 8-10 feet tall. The first one was knocked over the next morning by the maintence crew. For the second one we wised up and built it around a light pole so they couldn't plow it over. That one lasted most of the next day, lol! We'd go to class the next morning and everyone was laughing about and no one knew who'd built it.

Another prank that my younger brother and his friends did often (I witnessed it on one occasion) was the "poop dollar." This isn't something I'd ever consider in my adult years, but when you're 17-18 it proved irresistable. It's really terrible. You'd get a bunch of one dollar bills and then locate some dog poop or other feces of choice. You put some of the poop on the dollar, fold it in half, then someone would casually drop it in front of a public place like a grocery store. As people walked in and out they'd pick up the dollar. Some people would immediately notice and get extremely pissed(as they should). Others would put it right in their pocket or purse and go right on with their business. Man that was a terrible prank.

Geewhiz

WKR
Got a dog leash and collar, put it on a skinned out coyote, tied it to buddies bumper, slid coyote and leash under truck for safe keeping.

He got a lot of frantic people yelling at him to stop on I-15. "you're dragging your dog!!!"

At first he yelled back, "I don't have a dog", then decided he'd better see what the issue was.

He took the lug nuts off my passenger side rear tire which promptly fell off when I left work. He was nice enough to leave them with the jack and tire iron.

Jeremy
I read this last week and had to do it. Went out and blasted a coyote over the weekend and tied it to a (construction) work buddys back bumper with 8 or so ft of rope before lunch. Drug it all the way through town to his house. Wife came out upset and proceeded to call the cops. Buddy knew right away and explained it to the cops. Immediately called one of the foremen to blame him and he couldnt get a word through his laughing so hard.

Came back after lunch and had the whole crew laughing so hard we were crying! 🤣🤣🤣

Wapiti1

WKR
I read this last week and had to do it. Went out and blasted a coyote over the weekend and tied it to a (construction) work buddys back bumper with 8 or so ft of rope before lunch. Drug it all the way through town to his house. Wife came out upset and proceeded to call the cops. Buddy knew right away and explained it to the cops. Immediately called one of the foremen to blame him and he couldnt get a word through his laughing so hard.

Came back after lunch and had the whole crew laughing so hard we were crying! 🤣🤣🤣
Really!! That is Awesome!

I see you're in SW MT. I grew up new Great Falls and this prank happened in Cascade back about 1994.

Jeremy

Scoot

WKR
That's definitely happening this year to someone I'm on the trail with 😁
I don't think the gal in that video saw the humor in that prank. Maybe eventually, but definitely not while it was being recorded.

IdahoElk

WKR
Working on a ranch our boss one morning made his daily appearance to line us out, this day he thought it would be great for us all to start our already physically demanding day by having a jog around the property, we all looked at him like he was nuts.
While we all watched, Ed proceeded to take off across the meadow only to hit a Gopher hole 100yrds into his run, seeing him pile up grabbing his ankle screaming was the highlight of that job!

JLMUELZ

FNG
Great thread!

Our middle linebacker in high school would put Vaseline on his inner upper thighs so his cup wouldn't chafe him. So, a few of us got the great idea to squeeze a bottle of IcyHot into his Vaseline tub after practice one day. Ill never forget the next day we are all getting ready for practice, facing our lockers trying to keep a straight face and he just yells "what the hell did you guys do to me" as he slowly fell to the ground in agony. Our coach was trying to be mad at us and not laugh at the same time. Classic moment! Needles to say he didn't make it to practice on time that day.