Good Luck Oregon

repins05

WKR
I agree, Oregon is a great place to live. Portland is Portland and would be the last place on earth I would want to live.

Idaboy

WKR
Never heard of this guy, it appears to just be his opinion, can't say it carries any weight with any future commissioner

The new director should be someone with a conservation background, not an old-school “wildlife management” degree who looks to the best science to guide policy.

Apparently "follow the science" got forgotten while putting up all those Ukraine and Pedo flags.

Dirtscoots

Lil-Rokslider
It’s pretty embarrassing the way people look at us when we are hunting out of state. Once we run the disclaimer we are not associated with Portland everyone I have met is great. 8 more years I promised my boys they can graduate here then we are out.

Marble

WKR
So many assumptions and damn near a foot stomping tantrum that wildlife isn't preserved for viewing only. Obviously this guy doesn't know squat about how the current funds and support come from. Without the hook and bullet crowd, funds would have to come from the general public, or not at all.

It's just so hypocritical. I assume he believes in the science of climate change, but wants other things managed on his beliefs and feelings. So hypocritical.

It reminds me of the reasoning behind a lot of DEI stuff. Feelings, intentions and best wishes to create this impossible dream world.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

So many assumptions and damn near a foot stomping tantrum that wildlife isn't preserved for viewing only. Obviously this guy doesn't know squat about how the current funds and support come from. Without the hook and bullet crowd, funds would have to come from the general public, or not at all.

It's just so hypocritical. I assume he believes in the science of climate change, but wants other things managed on his beliefs and feelings. So hypocritical.

It reminds me of the reasoning behind a lot of DEI stuff. Feelings, intentions and best wishes to create this impossible dream world.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Look at the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife’s DEI plans!

To many white male employees , and “customers”. They say that doesn’t represent Oregon and have lots of plans to “fix” this huge problem!

Oregon

WKR
I think some of you "way more educated" i.e. write eloquently, submit a rebuttal to that OP ED. I sure hope OHA or another org I give money to is on it.
That piece is so one sided it reminded me of an hour long TV show I watched Thursday night where I got yelled at the entire time, for nothing I did wrong.

I think some of you "way more educated" i.e. write eloquently, submit a rebuttal to that OP ED. I sure hope OHA or another org I give money to is on it.
That piece is so one sided it reminded me of an hour long TV show I watched Thursday night where I got yelled at the entire time, for nothing I did wrong.
Cognitive dissonance is the real pandemic.
As gratifying as it may feel it's ultimately a waste of time and effort.
Not that feeling gratified is a bad thing.

Beendare

WKR
The guy that wrote that opinion piece is everything that is wrong with the wildlife depts in the various states.

He backslaps hunters at every turn Clueless to the fact their money is what makes that F&G functional.