Good boot for a narrow foot

stv117

Lil-Rokslider
I went with Irish Setters and happy . Very light and comfy and affordable . Many will say to get the very expensive stuff . stock #2868 Hunt - not sure what the model name is.. but you should give it a look...

Just for the record, I have wide feet so this information is from my buddy who has, according to someone who measured his foot, weird foot dimensions. His feet are narrow but long and he tried various models from Crispi and a few other brands I cant remember ATM but he found that Hanwags fit his feet the best.

IdahoBeav,
Which Schnees model? I have been considering the new Beartooth but also have a B width foot.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I’m a narrow and low volume foot guy. I’ve had a lot of success with Asolo Fugitives, Merrell Moab, and most recently Lowa Ticam. In the past I’ve used La Sportiva Trangos for mountaineering with good results

The Crispi Altitudes and the Briksdal family of boots are typically our best fitting boots for a narrower foot. I wear the Briksdal MTN and MTN SF for all my hunting and I also have a narrow foot.