WTT Golite SL5 towards Kodiak Flexbow

robtattoo

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Flexbow. Not Springbar. Doi

Would anybody be interested in trading, or partially trading, my SL5 for their 10x10 Kodiak?

Mine: Green, original Golite. Comes with the nest & floor, pole, bag & pegs. It has a stove-jack installed but I've never cut out the pipe hole. It does have a repair in the rear, left corner. I sent it back for a factory repair after a branch dropped through it in Colorado in 2015. It's seam sealed & water tight & quite frankly, looks like an autistic 6 year old did it. I wish I'd done it myself. I've only spent 8 nights out in it all that time. If I'm by myself, I've found that i tend to prefer my little Mountainsmith.

I don't do much camping anymore & when I do, I'm rarely out of site of my truck. I spent a few nights in a Flexbow this year & fell in love with the thing!

I have no clue how to price or value the Golite, i don't even recall what I paid for it. It seems like the few I've ever seen for sale have been around $350, but I'm not sure how the repair & jack affect that. I'm honestly open to suggestions.

If someone wants to buy it, I'm cool with selling, but I'd really like to trade towards a used Kodiak if possible.

I don't have any photos of it set up, but it looks like all the ones on Google.