Gohunt store shipping

Anyone have experience with the gohunt store? I need a new pack by next Friday and they have the one I want on sale. Says it will arrive I’m 2-5 business days. Assuming they ship right away, should arrive in time. I’ve never ordered from them so I’m a little skeptical.

I have never had any problems ordering there. Always whipped quick. But they do have a number you can call and make sure before you order.

HAVE QUESTIONS?
Shipping or order status?
Email: [email protected]
Call: (702) 847-8747 | Ext. 1

Optics or Tripod questions?
Call: (702) 847-8747 | Ext. 2

Gear in our store?
Call: (702) 847-8747 | Ext. 3

fwafwow

WKR
Might depend on the manner of shipment. Many parts of the country have had problems, especially with USPS. You may need a backup plan.

Berger024

WKR
My last two orders shipped in 2 days and both were placed Sat evenings, they shipped Monday. I'm sure if you called and placed the order over the phone and were willing to pay for expedited shipping you'd be good to go.

They have always shipped quickly for me. As others have said - give them a call. They have great customer service and I suspect if you spoke to someone there and explained the situation someone would walk your order out the door today with expedited shipping.

OP
S
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback and suggestions to give them a call. I called around lunch time and was really impressed with their customer service. He assured me even with the holiday on Monday that it would arrive on time with just standard shipping. He also said he would flag the order to be shipped today. Just got an email that my mystery ranch popup 28 is on its way!
I’m always nervous to order from a new place but I will definitely be shopping there in the future!

ordered a rocky mountain elk calls bugle and an open reed call from gohunt. they said it was in stock. i paid for express shipping. took almost a week for it to even ship out. i was supposed to get it overnight, never came in time for my elk trip. they even said i'd get it before my trip. they probably lied like alot of other places, saying something is in stock and it's not, then they drop ship. will NEVER shop there again.

they accidentally sent me a partial order once but fixed it very quickly and even sent me a gift card with the corrected order. Every other time I have ordered from them, it has been smooth and quick.

mxgust

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with them. Shipping is usually fast. I bought a spotting scope last year that ended up having a very minor defect from the manufacturer and they went above and beyond to help and get it fixed. I was extremely impressed with their customer service