GOHUNT customer service

Hwcopley

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve bought things with them since the beginning and they’ve always been great. I talked to their customer service a few weeks via email and they were prompt and took care of me immediately

Pro953

WKR
A little hit and miss for me. I like what go-hunt offers as a service, but for retail I am not sure. Sometimes they respond asap, sometimes crickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have only called twice and last time was a month or so ago. Both times it was a good experience.

Duckman23

FNG
I’ve recently dealt with them via email for an order issue around a lost package and they were nothing short of awesome. Super responsive. I also visited their showroom while in Las Vegas recently and that was equally good.

Ditt44

Lil-Rokslider
Several interactions last year this time, over a couple months and nothing but positive things to say, they really went out of their way to help me with boots and a couple other items. Maybe you caught them on a low-staff day, vacations, illness, other unseen reasons?

jonesn3

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve contacted GoHunt several times about state strategy article questions, gear shop restocking, a return for a gear issue, and most recently a refund on a back ordered item. Their CS has always been really good for me. They took about 1 day to return my voicemail recently on the refund, otherwise their emails or return calls have been really timely.

Some of their items in the gear shop seem to be “out of stock” for very long periods of time. I asked about when an item would be available, they said within a week, but that was about 2 months ago without any changes in availability.