Glassing Pant on Sale

For those that have these, if I were to put these on over a merino base layer and timberline pants, would I need to size up?

For those that have these, if I were to put these on over a merino base layer and timberline pants, would I need to size up?
yes side up. i wear a 34 size in sitka. Fit with no layer but tight in the waist/ thigh with medium..i got large and perfect over my regular pant..

Thanks for the link. I got a $20 off for someone to use and I get $20 if someone orders. Will see if I can post it here if anyone wants it

For sizing reference, I have a pair of their refuge pants (i think its the newer version of these). I wear a 37x34 pant. Xl or 38x34 in sitka. The xl in these is more than big enough for me to wear over layers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet deal, just picked up a set of the pants and a hat for $80.50. Thanks for the extra $20 off coupon @Mac7

I have been looking for a pair of insulated pants and these seem to be a good option. Wear size 34W so I'm hoping the Large fits well both over for intermittent use and under softshell pants for cold long sits

Wore them a couple of years ago in 24" of snow that dumped on us at elk camp. Fell in love and bought a second pair. I wear 36x34 in almost all of my pants. I got these in L. They fit, fairly tight, over my regular pants. With some wear, they stretched. The velcro side adjustments allow a little flexibility. FWIW.

Back