Glassing pad

CorbLand

WKR
Seriously, the sitting/sleeping is ripe for burrito jokes!!! I give it as a warning when loaning it to friends, lol.
I just ordered one. Hopefully it makes it to me before my coues hunt. I will report back on its ability to deflect and eliminate lingering smells.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I just ordered one. Hopefully it makes it to me before my coues hunt. I will report back on its ability to deflect and eliminate lingering smells.
Should hit the mail tomorrow. When do you leave for the Coues hunt? AZ or NM?

Good luck.

Good choice.

The non-slip fabric on bottom of the Triple S does a good job at not picking up the fine cactus hairs and thorns that other materials (or your pants) will.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Good choice.

The non-slip fabric on bottom of the Triple S does a good job at not picking up the fine cactus hairs and thorns that other materials (or your pants) will.
I see you must have sat on some of the same glassing points as me…

I came across these pictures from a hunt. I saw and heard a slow speed chase by the border patrol for over an hour around me one day on the dirt roads.

The fill and shape make it useful to get comfortable on rocks that the typical foam pad doesn’t. I comfortably glassed sitting on this pointy rock for hours.

IMG_1403.jpegIMG_1401.jpegIMG_1399.jpeg