Girl Scout cookies for Troops

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi all. As a personal trainer I don't really feel right about "selling" Girl Scout Cookies. My daughter is a Girl Scout, so what I decided to do was sell them for the troops. Who better than to receive a nice gift for their efforts, and I don't think they will have any problems working them off.

So what I have done is set up a fundraising effort called "Cookies for Troops". You can paypal me or send me a check made out to Girl Scouts. $3.50 per box. If paypal, please do it as a gift, and put in Cookies for Troops in the note box. 1 box or 100 the Troops will greatly appreciate it.

I have to have all funds by April 5th. Then all boxes will be shipped to our Troops stationed all over the country.

Paypal to [email protected]

or Check/Money order to

Les Welch
329 W. Wisconsin Street
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729

Thanks post here if you are in and for how many boxes, and if you have any questions. Thanks for your support!

Awesome Idea Les!!! I will get you a check in the mail in the morning!!! Put David and I down for 10 boxes! A small gift for those who have given us such a great gift!!!

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi gang, just a reminder here. If you are interested in supporting the troops with some cookie donations, please let me know our time is winding down quick! Thanks

sodak

FNG
I've been on the receiving end of girl scout cookies in theater from different groups. We really do appreciate things like this. Thanks for doing this.

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will also post a note here showing where the cookies are headed. Thanks again for all of your support. We are within 100 boxes of our goal right now.