Giant in estes

Hnthrdr

WKR
I did after looking at some more photos. I have been desensitized to big elk over the years. Consistently 10” plus too low which is the opposite of how I use to be.
Yeah I usually guess too high on bucks too low on bulls, biggest elk I’ve seen in the wild with a tag in pocket was probably 370, he would look like a dink next to split5

Hnthrdr

WKR
He’s probably bred 100 cows already this year. But yeah, I hope he hangs around town for a long time. He seems to have a good disposition. Maybe some wolves will eat him on the golf course. That’ll show those Boulder assholes.
Hahaha I mean that’s what they want right?! “Rewilding” man I wonder if Estes and the park would have the same draw once you hardly see any elk in it?

Last edited:
Yeah jay scott just did a field score on him, had him around 411-415, until someone posted a video of him sparing a 350 class bull, his body size is unreal. Jay think he likely way underestimated him
That body size comparison was insane, they barely look like the same thing

JohnMC

FNG
This video is of him fighting in 2021. They start probably a little over 100 yards out end up maybe 20 yards in front of me. Also a hilarious picture of a small bull getting some action during this fight.IMG_6655.jpeg