Giant in estes

Hnthrdr

WKR
Wasn't Samson poached by local law enforcement if I remember correctly?
No you are thinking of a bull in boulder county that some jack wagon cop shot after texting his buddy he was going to shoot him. Some low life shot Samson at the ymca I think with a crossbow and was chainsawing his head off when he was caughtā€¦ I was like 5 years old, but I remember seeing him up there he was about as tame as they get.

No you are thinking of a bull in boulder county that some jack wagon cop shot after texting his buddy he was going to shoot him. Some low life shot Samson at the ymca I think with a crossbow and was chainsawing his head off when he was caughtā€¦ I was like 5 years old, but I remember seeing him up there he was about as tame as they get.
Sounds like I was mistaken. Thanks for the factual information.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Sounds like I was mistaken. Thanks for the factual information.
Yeah you are thinking of something that happened a few years back 2013 boulder cop texted his buddy he was going ā€œhuntingā€ some bull was in a neighborhood and he shot it point blank with his shotgun. Needless to say he lost his job

Yeah you are thinking of something that happened a few years back 2013 boulder cop texted his buddy he was going ā€œhuntingā€ some bull was in a neighborhood and he shot it point blank with his shotgun. Needless to say he lost his job
That must be the one I'm thinking of.

Iā€™ll be in the area for a few days starting Wednesday, anybody know where this dude likes to hang out? I donā€™t own a crossbow if you are worriedā€¦..

Eagle

WKR
goodbulloutdoors on instagram calls him the split 5. They have lots of great pictures of him. The two most recent, as of 8 Oct, one pic and one video give a great idea on scale if you want a good look.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Yeah jay scott just did a field score on him, had him around 411-415, until someone posted a video of him sparing a 350 class bull, his body size is unreal. Jay think he likely way underestimated him

rogerthat

FNG
Yeah jay scott just did a field score on him, had him around 411-415, until someone posted a video of him sparing a 350 class bull, his body size is unreal. Jay think he likely way underestimated him
I did after looking at some more photos. I have been desensitized to big elk over the years. Consistently 10ā€ plus too low which is the opposite of how I use to be.