Getting Elite parts, Specifically a SET kit

Background: I recently bought an Omnia used over on AT and the SET setup was incorrect (bottom tilting left, top tilting right) when I received it. No problem...easy fix. So during setup I attempted to return the system to center and start again. The top cam SET system was really tightened down hard against the riser and the while trying to move it back, I snapped the bolt head. (Yes lockdowns loosened, yes turned correct direction). I'm not here to beat that drum...with as much business as I do on the internet, I'm bound to see an undisclosed or unknown issue here and there. I did find posts elsewhere with similar issues so I'm clearly not the first to encounter the need to replace the SET adjustment bolt. Vice grips and an easy-out got the bolt out which is where the fun really started.

Called Elite and they will no longer sell/ship parts and I need to find a dealer. OK fine, I'll play. Called both dealers in Denver (hour from the house) and both want me to drop the bow off so they can "inspect" the bow to "make sure everything checks out". The basic gist I'm getting from RMSG and Bear Creek in Denver is that I leave the bow with them, they do the work, charge me money, etc. etc. I honestly don't get it...I can drive to the auto parts store right now and replace an alternator, brakes, and a great many other things on my truck any time I want. I just need a $0.50 bolt that they're going to sell me at a substantial retail markup anyway. Athens, Prime, and a great many others will ship me parts direct all day long. If I make nice on the phone, Bowtech and XPedition will do it too. Is Elite really thinking it's now a good idea to sell someone an unmaintainable machine?

I've seen enough screw ups in the past that I don't generally allow shop techs to touch my gear anymore. I spent time as a shop tech, I've got a respectable shop here at the house, and have done my own work and work for my friends for many years. All of this just to say that I'm confident in my ability to thread a bolt into a hole in the riser and align a cam.

Yes there's a question in here somewhere. Does anyone have a friendly dealer they use or is there any reasonable way for me to just get a SET kit for this Omnia without pouring money into a shop that I don't want touching my gear in the first place? The issue I'm facing is that I'm the type of guy that'll do things just to make a point. I'll part this thing out and call Athens to put my order in over a single bolt if it comes down to it. I decided to make the switch away from Bowtech this year and it would seem Elite is more headache than it's worth. I'm not going to live with a bow I'm not allowed to maintain.

Which screw failed? The lockdown and adjustment screws look like run-of-the-mill button head hex socket screws. If you know the diameter, length, and thread pitch, it might be possible to find a replacement from somewhere like Fastenal.
Screenshot_20230314_200901.jpg

OP
homebru.trout
The adjustment screw head shattered. It looks like a shoulder bolt but the shoulder is threaded as well...so there's a thicker set of threads going thru the riser and a thinner portion where the locking nut threads on. I did check Fastenal today. Found lots of stuff I didn't know I needed ,🤣 I will check Ace and Big R tomorrow just because they're close.