WTS Gear closet cleanout

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have never sold on here or post a lot but I lurk around. Honest seller, DM for my phone number and we can speak in person if it makes you comfortable. Will accept through Paypal F&F or G&S paid by you if it makes you more comfortable. All prices are TYD.

Hornady Custom-Grade new dimension Dies 30-06. Two die set , was given to me by a family member. I don't think they have ever been used . SOLD

Nockturnal Lighted nocks (red) size GT. Two unopened packages and I will add in three from an opened package that were installed and removed from the arrows. Only one of the nocks from the opened package was shot, it changed the flight of my set up too much to use them SOLD

Vortex Diamondback 10x50 with medium foliage FHF bino harness. Binos were used this season, glass is clean. Have original harness/straps that come with binos as well ($285)

Fieldtorq gutting knife with stag handle. Knife has never been used, comes with box/paperwork (has been folded), sharpener and sheath. Sheath has minor scuffs on it from being stored in bin with other gear ($80)

Bear Grizzly Recurve 60# RH. Bow will need a new string, has some scratches on top limb (pictured) and some checking on top riser (pictured). Checking was present when I first got the bow but never addressed it , I had reached out to Bear about it but without original receipt they couldn't do anything for me (was a gift). Bow was always too heavy for me ($225)

Stone Glacier Solo (medium) with hydro holster and access bag. Bag has been used a handful of times but has never packed an animal out. Minor rubbing/fuzz from contact with velcro on the straps. Hydro sling is new. Don't want to part this out. ($560)

Hennessy Hammock 4 season expedition . Comes with everything it would come with- tree straps, space blanket (unopened) and green hex rainfly- this is the larger upgraded rainfly. Cool set up, has been used once. I used it in pretty extreme temps. 17* ambient with windchill bringing it down to 0. Was warm the entire time with a good bag and cloths on. Hammock camping is just not for me. ($220)

Lyman Turbo Sonic 2500 Ultrasonic Cleaner. Have a couple bottles of the lyman case cleaner (one half used) that I will throw in as well. ($110)

Can take additional photos upon request. Will post the rest of the photos when I can add more after 24 hours.

IMG_5913.jpg]IMG_5914.jpgIMG_5915.jpgIMG_5916.jpgIMG_5917.jpgIMG_5918.jpgIMG_5919.jpgIMG_5920.jpgIMG_5921.jpgIMG_5923.jpg

Last edited:

Flgrizzy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I’ll take the Hornady 30-06 dies. Sending another PM to you after 10pm this evening.. ( I work a part time job tonight and just got to bed for a Power Nap).