Garmin Xero C1 Chrono at AR14.Com (Family Firearms)

ephul

Lil-Rokslider

$456.99 plus some shipping (and small credit card fee).

Just ordered one myself.

OP
E

ephul

Lil-Rokslider
$600 was probably steep and meant for the early adopters. It's probably settling in now to justify those thinking of grabbing a Labradar for $200-300. It definitely destroyed Labradar's market share, but there's still plenty of people that'll greatly consider a $200-250 Labradar over a Garmin.

Ponying up another $150-200 for a way smaller unit with great reviews is more manageable than adding another $300+ over a Labradar.

$456.99 plus some shipping (and small credit card fee).

Just ordered one myself.
Did you receive your Garmin? Website looks a little shady, thought I’d ask before ordering. Thanks!

OP
E

ephul

Lil-Rokslider
Just ordered it today, so haven't gotten it. I did quite a bit of research, and everyone says it's legit.

OP
E

ephul

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered one as well. Sounds like Garmin has to ship to FF, then they will ship to us

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered one after researching the site, at check out you feel like owners are lawyers.
Anyways, this is an awesome price, I've been on the look for Garmin deal for almost 2 yrs now, couldn't let this one slide.
Thanks for sharing

JonS

WKR
Anyone’s shipped yet?
I ordered one a moment ago and saw a blurb that quickly disappeared, card not chsrged
Went to my credit card online and saw this, does it look like it is charged twice?

Attachments

• IMG_3945.jpeg
    IMG_3945.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: