Garmin watch?

KC1

FNG
Looking to buy a Garmin watch for hunting and golf. Already have the S12 for golf, but would like to combine a GPS for hunting with that. Hopefully one that has the trackback feature with it. Any suggestions to which model has both and some other nice fitness features? I keep scrolling through the feature lists and am getting confused to which model has what. Tried garmin customer support, not much help there.

There are a few deals to be had at the moment. IMO the Fenix 7X Solar or Epix 2 are the ones to have.

The instinct is a great watch for the money. I loved everything about mine except the elevation would not stay calibrated, maybe they have fixed that. I switched to the Fenix 7 solar when i found it on sale for $499 and it has been good. If they have fixed the elevation issues on the Instinct I would have another one for the size and simplicity, great watch.

I have the 6x Solar and love it. Use it weekly for golf and obviously any opportunity I can for outdoor adventures. The GPS will kill the battery. You have to remember to turn it off, or your watch will die on a multiple day trip without charging.

I have the fenix 6x pro and use it golfing, hunting, working out, everything. I never could stand wearing a watch until I got this one.

I have been wearing the Garmin Fenix watches pretty much everyday for the past 10 years. Unbeatable watches. I just upgraded to a 6x pro Solar from a 5x (which I will be selling soon). Just get a Fenix watch and be done with it.

Another vote for the fenix. I got an Amazon refurb one I’ve been happy with. 6 pro solar for around 350? Been very happy so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a Fenix 7 solar earlier this year for golf & hunting and I have been happy with it so far. I have used the gps very little though, I need to dive into the settings more.

Back