WTS Garmin fenix 7x sapphire solar

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a garmin fenix 7x sapphire solar for sale. Asking $400 shipped. I bought it new from garmin. It is used but looks new and there are no scratches on the glass.

I have regularly charged to only 80% and then recharged when it hit 50% to prolong the battery health. Includes the box and paperwork it came with. I use a smaller watch now so this one has been sitting.

Also includes the pictured custom Nick Mankey strap. The unused factory rubber watch band is in the box.IMG_1153.jpegIMG_1152.jpegIMG_1149.jpeg

OP
W
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Battery life is great. I set mine up so it does 24/7 heart rate and Bluetooth to talk to my phone but only checks blood oxygen manually. I have the backlight set to the shortest and dimmest which has always been plenty for me.

I charged it almost full because I figured this might come up. It’s saying it has 29 days of battery life. IMG_1162.jpeg

OP
W
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry, not looking for trades.

The watch band is 7 inch. But because the watch is large the band ends up a little bigger. It would definitely work up to an 8 inch wrist and possibly bigger. They’re more adjustable than I expected.

Yes, it’s a 51mm case.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
At the risk of bumping this again. I see you're somewhat new. Writing "sold" bumps the add. Bottom of thread you can edit post to say sold in the ad. Top of thread click the drop down and hit lock thread. Thus closing the thread without bumping. Great price on a great watch.