Garmin Fenix 7 sapphire solar - 499.99

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yes its Legit and yes Focus has been around a while. I just put in my order and tested the code. It for sure is 400$ off. 524$ out the door with taxes.

1664972273903.png

OP
pzfjc7

pzfjc7

FNG
Is this legit? Seems too good to be true. Have you ever ordered from this website? Thanks

I ordered a scope from them a couple years ago. No issues. Fast shipping.

Ordered the Fenix yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I did not get my confirmation email but they are closed today for a Holiday. guess we will see if that comes in tomorrow. THey did process my payment though =). Hell of a deal Thank you Pz. Insane discount.

Flgrizzy

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered one this morning… NO TAX AND FREE SHIPPING.. MY total was / is 499 !!!!! Thanks for the code !!!!! Looks like I’ll be selling my Instinct Solar Camo edition now… only a week old o_O :LOL:

Flgrizzy

Lil-Rokslider

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I just spoke to their customer service, my watch shipped out this morning they provided me with tracking also. We shall see if it arrives

orhunter1

FNG
Classified Approved
If you plan on using the builtin navigation feature get the 51mm version, a little easier on the eyes to see the map.

OP
pzfjc7

pzfjc7

FNG
I just spoke to their customer service, my watch shipped out this morning they provided me with tracking also. We shall see if it arrives

I’ve ordered from them before. Never had an issue.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Normally I wait too long too !…. Glad I didn’t do that this time.
agreed, I have been eyeballing the Fenix 7 for a while. I picked up the original Fenix when it came out. Im looking forward to the touch screen and super long batter life, This was a heck of a deal. with 400$ off asking price.

My Tracking is active now, Watch will be here Monday. Could not be more excited to get it.

Flgrizzy

Lil-Rokslider
My delivery also shows Monday and I’m really excited too !!
To offset the cost, I had list my Instinct Solar camo watch in the classifieds …in just got it last week.. but I think it’ll be well worth it. o_O

Aww buddy If Id of known you wanted one Id of gotten 2 =)

Thanks brother. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for the next sweet deal on them. Love my Instinct and Fenix 5X, just wanting to “improve” into the solar feature.