Gaiters

Kenetreks...hands down, my favorite clothing equipment purchase in the last 5 years...love 'em

bobhunts

WKR
Never tried some of the ones listed above other than the Kennetrek brand. They have worked great for me when I needed them and they are very quiet. Not like strapping on noise machines under your feet. And they are priced around $60.00. I'm on my second year with them and we will see how they work after archery season because I will be taking them with me on every hunt afterwards. I have three more hunts planned and one of them will be in some snow so I will judge after I have put them to the test. Bob.

idig4au

WKR
+1 for the OR Croc Gaiters. They work awesome.

The KUIU gaiters look interesting, but need to hear how they hold up. Little concerned as they are a new product. In the meantime, I'll stick with the OR gaiters.

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
Weird, I just talked to them minutes ago and was told expected date is Nov.

I got the impression that they (KUIU) didn't have alot and the preorders would fill the ones they had. Might have been a size issue also. Mine are scheduled to be here on Monday. Interesting reading Jason's blog on his Artic Red hunt. In one picture, he appeared to have his gaitors inside his pants. Could have been rain gear.

Anyone use gaiters with trail runners? If so, what are you using? I'm thinking about using them this spring while shed hunting instead of heavier boots.