Gaiters recommendations

Looking for recommendations on a good set of boot gaiters preferably waterproof. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stray from the norm. I have 2 pair of cheap gaiters in the event I destroy a pair. Fortunately I have not destroyed the 1st pair yet. My 2nd pair is always with my gear for travel.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

SonnyDay

WKR
Love the KUIU Kutanas. Also have OR Crocs but have pretty well hung them up as they weigh more and tend to ice up/absorb water.

Jimss

WKR
Where are you hunting and what type of country? The reason I ask is because I almost always have my rain pants with me so gators aren't needed. In Colo last year it was mighty cool all summer while scouting sheep country and often had afternoon rain showers at 9,000 to 12,000'. I used my rain pants when it was wet and also when it was cold sitting down glassing in the breeze at timberline. Rain pants are a must in Alaska and I don't really see a need for gators there either. I usually am looking for ways to loose bulk and weight....I don't even own a pair of gators and hunt Colo, Wyo, and Alaska on a regular basis.

OP
K
Where are you hunting and what type of country? The reason I ask is because I almost always have my rain pants with me so gators aren't needed. In Colo last year it was mighty cool all summer while scouting sheep country and often had afternoon rain showers at 9,000 to 12,000'. I used my rain pants when it was wet and also when it was cold sitting down glassing in the breeze at timberline. Rain pants are a must in Alaska and I don't really see a need for gators there either. I usually am looking for ways to loose bulk and weight....I don't even own a pair of gators and hunt Colo, Wyo, and Alaska on a regular basis.

I hunt back East in PA for the most part, but I’m looking for a set to run for the western states and potentially alaska one day.

MTJake

Lil-Rokslider
Outdoor Research Expedition Croc gaiters are great! Tough as nails, gortex, snug. Lifetime unconditional warranty, and great customer service when I had a pair start to fray on me. The new ones arrived in a few days in the mail.

Wrench

WKR
I really like the FL brambles. I don't want to have to lace webbing or fiddle with stuff to get dressed or change. I can be in them in 20 seconds and out in half that. I have been trying to kill a set for about 180 field days in the north Idaho jungle now and just getting through the material at the folds. I could put some shoe goo on it and get another 5 years if i want.

I have run kenetrk, sitka and kuiu. I think my favourite were the kenetreks but I wore them out. I wear both the kuiu and sitkas these days depending on what costume I am wearing that day.

OP
K
I have run kenetrk, sitka and kuiu. I think my favourite were the kenetreks but I wore them out. I wear both the kuiu and sitkas these days depending on what costume I am wearing that day.

I looked into the Kenetrek ones they don’t seem to bad for the price. I looked at the updated Sitka stormfront one but idk about $150 for a pair. I’m going to look into the kuiu ones.